You can capture the entire screen into an image with “Desktop” capture function.
You can do “Desktop” capture by clicking the “Desktop” button of the Dr.Capture window or pressing its hot key.
1) Capture by the “Desktop” button of the Dr.Capture window.
- Select the “Image” tab of the Dr.Capture window.
- Press the “Desktop” button.
2) Capture by the hot key. (default hot key ‘Ctrl + Shift + 1’)
The Captured file is created in the format of
“Image Save Folder \ Capture Date \ DesktopSerialNumber.ImageFormat”.
Ex) C: \ Users \ SGKSoft \ Pictures \ DrCapture \ 2012-07-18 \ Desktop0001.png
You can check the image save folder in here.
You can save the image in various formats. (PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF)
You can set the format on the setup window. See here for more details.
Action After Capture
You can select one of followings for an action which be executed automatically after capture.
1) Open the captured file with MS Paint.
2) Open the folder which contains the recorded file with Explorer.
3) No action.
You can set these options on the setup window. See here for more details.