You can change the settings about image capture on the Dr.Capture setup window.
Press the gear-shaped button of Dr.Capture window, and the setup window will be popped up. Select the “Image” tab of the setup window to change the settings about image capture.
Specify the folder where the captured file will be saved.
Sets hot keys for each image capture method.
If the hot key is not work
Sometimes specific programs can interfere with the operation of Dr.Capture hot keys. In this case, you can solve the problem with following ways:
- Run Dr.Capture before running the program that interferes with the hot key operation.
- Or change the Capture hot key that doesn’t work.
- Or capture by pressing buttons of Dr.Capture window.
Action after capture
You can select one of followings for an action which be executed automatically after capture.
1) Open the captured file with MS Paint.
2) Open the folder which contains the recorded file with Explorer.
3) No action.
Set the format of captured image. You can choose more than one format type but we recommend the PNG format in consideration of the quality and size.