You can capture a specific window into an image with “Window” capture function.
Move and(or) resize properly the target window before capture. If the target window get out of the monitor display area, the area of the target window won’t be captured correctly.
You can do “Window” capture by clicking the “Window” button of the Dr.Capture window or pressing its hot key.
1) Capture by the “Window” button of the Dr.Capture window.
- Select the “Image” tab of the Dr.Capture window.
- Press the “Window” button and a window for selecting target window will pop up.
- Double-click on the window you want to capture.
2) Capture by the hot key. (default hot key ‘Ctrl + Shift + 2’)
In case of using the hot key, the capture target window is the current activated window.
If the hot key doesn’t work, see here.
The captured file is created in the format of
“Image Save Folder \ Capture Date \ WindowSerialNumber.ImageFormat”.
Ex) C: \ Users \ SGKSoft \ Pictures \ DrCapture \ 2012-07-18 \ Window0001.png
You can check the video save folder in here.
You can save the image in various formats. (PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF)
You can set the format on the setup window. See here for more details.
Action After Capture
You can select one of followings for an action which be executed automatically after capture.
1) Open the captured file with MS Paint.
2) Open the folder which contains the recorded file with Explorer.
3) No action.
You can set these options on the setup window. See here for more details.