You can change the settings about video recording on the Dr.Capture setup window.
Press the gear-shaped button of Dr.Capture window, and the setup window will be popped up. Select the “Video” tab of the setup window to change the settings about video recording.
Specify the folder where the captured file will be saved.
Sets hot keys for each video recording method.
If the hot key is not working
Sometimes specific programs can interfere with the operation of Dr.Capture hot keys. In this case, you can solve the problem with following ways:
- Run Dr.Capture before running the program that interferes with the hot key operation.
- Or change the Capture hot key that doesn’t work.
- Or capture by pressing buttons of Dr.Capture window.
Action After Capture
You can select one of followings for an action which be executed automatically after capture.
1) Play the recorded file with Media Player.
2) Open the folder which contains the recorded file with Explorer.
3) No action.